1.12.2011

12. Believing In The Unseen

My camera is still being worked on, but oh do I have memories from today. Upon pulling up to the daycare this morning, both of my girls told me that mammaw was by the fence. 6 months ago I would have laughed it off and called my mom and told her. However, my mom passed away 2 months ago. I believe that children are innocent and are the closest thing to God. They are pure and haven't been stained by the ways of the world yet. I think that they are able to see things that we as adults don't, or can't, see. I believe that we are protected and watched over by those who have gone before us. Even if I couldn't see my mom today by the fence, I am glad my girls got to see their mammaw. I am glad that she lives in our hearts and memories.

3 comments:

  1. That's so sweet...brought tears to my eyes. I'm sure that it was your mom watching them play and grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both! I thought it was so sweet!

    ReplyDelete