1.29.2011

25th-28th Catching Up

The picture above is the set of keys my husband has to carry around for work. There are around 40 keys on this multiple key ring. I know it may sound strange, but I feel like this set of keys. I relate to these keys because they reflect the chaos and hectiness of life. As a mom, I feel like most all of us can relate to that. The feeling of always having something to do...clean the house, fix dinner, bathe the kids, etc.

*I hate that I have not been able to post pictures like I want to. My camera is able to take pictures, but it is taped together and has been a bit difficult.

2 comments:

  1. Beth, I love this photo and what it symbolizes! Also, to add a bit here...us as mothers are like the ring that holds the keys together! Great photo, simple yet holds so much meaning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are right! As moms we keep everything together!

    ReplyDelete