1.04.2011

4. Isaiah 41:10

Tomorrow will mark 2 months since my mother has passed away. The picture above is of her Bible. She was a very religious and spiritual person. A true child of God, she witnessed up until the very end. I miss her more than I can put into words. The Bible is opened up to her favorite verse which brings me to the photo below:

"Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand."~ Isaiah 41:10

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that you lost your mom. I found your blog through Lenay's and just wanted to say that I'm a twin. :) My brother and I are fraternal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I appreciate your thoughtfulness. Twins are so fun! :) Are you and your brother close?

    ReplyDelete